Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fashion House aka Marcus Goggins CEO Exposed to the World Wide Web


Fashion House aka Marcus Goggins CEO Exposed to the World Wide Web


Fashion House Apparel on MySpace.com
On June 11, 2010 $70.00 was debited from my account for a pair of Ed Hardy boots from Fashion House. Marcus Goggins who claims to be the CEO of the company assured me that the correct size and item would be sent out to me 5 days after the order. I received what appeared to be the Ed Hardy boots on June 15, 2010 but they weren’t the correct size.

I tried to contact Fashion House by phone, voicemail, and email only to get no response for the first week after the purchase was made. Once I was able to talk to Marcus I told him that I would be sending the boots that were never worn back and once again he confirmed that he had the correct size and would send them to me when he received the wrong size from me.

On June 22, 2010 I sent the Ed Hardy boots back to Fashion House with a Delivery Confirmation receipt. The boots only took 3 days to arrive in Lake City, Florida. Once I knew that the shoes were in Fashion House possession I called Marcus to see when he was sending the correct boots. He said that the shoes should arrive in 4 days, the shoes haven’t arrived yet and it is the 5th of July.

On June 29, 2010 I was able to get a response from Fashion House saying, “Hello Naquila,
Are you talking about Ed Hardy shoes? I have a tracking number for your shoes that are on there way here, it has been in the same pplace for 2 days now, I wrote an email, I will keep you posted.”
Thanks,
Fashion House
And that’s the excite quote from MySpace messages.

This is the refund policy that is on Fashion House blog entry for MySpace posted on Monday, March 08, 2010
FASHION HOUSE "REFUND POLICY"
FASHION HOUSE APPAREL OFFERS A 7 DAY 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ON ALL ORDERS PLACED. WE WILL EXCHANGE OR REFUND IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IS INCORRECT: SIZING, MERCHANDISE AUTHENTICITY AND ORDER ACCURACY.

No comments:

Post a Comment